Welcome to ICIA Malaysia
The Institute of Commercial and Industrial Accountants (ICIA) Malaysia is the 4th accountancy body registered in Malaysia and forms an integral part of the accountancy profession. ICIA advocates the highest standards of professionalism, quality and ethical behavior from all who desire to be part of the Institute. Members of ICIA Malaysia are entitled to designate themselves "Certified Commercial & Industrial Accountant" and use the initials "ACIA" or "FCIA" as appropriate to their grade of membership.
ICIA aims to be an eminent body of accountants in the country by 2020.
ICIA shall represent, promote, advance and protect the interests of all commercial and industrial accountants through the pursuit of excellence and integrity in all spheres of activity undertaken by the institute and to create value for its members by:
- Establishing a forum for discussion and representation on all issues affecting the members.
- Enhancing the skills and knowledge of members through CPE and provision of an alternative and flexible avenue for advancement.
- Enhancing the profile and recognition of its members in all disciplines of accounting, finance, taxation and corporate administration.
- Creating a qualification that is valued and recognised.
- Continuing education and training
- Ethical conduct and discipline